September 3, 2010

waiting for good news to update blog.

I am well aware I have been less than quick to update this blog. In hindsight, I have been waiting for good news before I share with you again. Truth be told, we are waiting on 'pins and needles' right now as I type. It is Friday night at 10:19 and Pin has had 6 seizures in the past 20 minutes. The neurology fellow on call at Children's just told me over the phone, "One more seizure and you need to administer the 'diastat." For those of you who are fortunate enough to not know what diastat is: liquid valium inserted through the rectum.

So- here we are praying, trusting and hoping we don't see another seizure.

2 comments:

  1. Saying a prayer for your family right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you all. I just hate that your beautiful family and baby have to go through this. I don't understand how God works, all I know is his love and compassion are so much deeper than our own.

    ReplyDelete