September 4, 2010

not guilty.

I am not usually a guilt-ridden person, but motherhood has changed all that. With every waking hour I feel like I "should" be doing something to help Pin advance towards her milestones. In fact, Jer calls my madness 'Curves' (you know that circuit workout place for women that was popular for about 20 minutes 10 years ago). I create stations for Pin all over the house to challenge her. She was even being given 15 minutes of 'tv time' daily until my cousin read to me from the American Academy of Pediatric website stating that tv was not the best thing for a 4 month old. Pin will just have to wait to discover the Home Shopping Network- I just know she will love Joy Mangano's Huggable Hangers.

1 comment:

  1. Although we haven't posted comments,we have been reading all about your courageous Pin and her courageous family. She sounds remarkable and she is absolutely beautiful! Please know we join so many others in praying and sending all our love to little Pin. Janet and JIm

    ReplyDelete